How do you manage to monetize your blog?
How are you going to ask me?
The rethink is simple and it is called the optimization of the conversion rate but above all let me tell you this truth, please do what to do and read what will follow
Are you tired of reading? I know because there is too much on the net and I guarantee that the following is not one:
I explain :
You’re there on the web, your tabs are open on your results pages (dashboards of your affiliate programs that only displays 000 ) and it disgusts you … Not? , how many visitors I had today, it displays what my dashboard affiliate to this or that product…how many “likes” on my Facebook page… Etc
Do you know what’s happening to you?
Sorry to disappoint you, but that’s not how it works
The money circulates on the net my brother or my sister, just pass it through your account but behave in business man not consumer, you are not there to believe in opportunities … you are there to set yourself a goal, choose the right method and go for it and destroy everything that interferes between you and your goal …
1. Set yourself a goal
I said a goal and not a dream … Ok? if you dream of a beer and a hammock on a desert island I would say good luck but if that’s your goal I’ll believe you if you get to work and you stay persistent and productive … always finish what you start
- If you don’t work with social networks, delete your profiles, besides you only need one to promote your business and your affiliate links effectively
- Turn off notifications from your apps or turn off your smartphone outright while you’re working, don’t answer calls unless there’s an emergency
- Make yourself fixed work schedules and respect them, two hours a day may be enough
- No work after 10 pm as you have to have your hours of sleep and try to eat healthily too, a body without energy can not be productive
3. Create content
If you want me to help you find a niche contact me, see the CONTACT page and I would find you a good niche, I would just ask you to go through one of my affiliate links to buy your domain name and web accommodation, You have a choice between LWS , Hostgator and Bluehost
Here’s something that’s supposed to help those of you who have a few euros to invest to save time
4. Make up your mind
Choose a single method to generate traffic and focus on it
5. Get the necessary marketing tools
You know? we would all like things to happen as easily and as quickly as we want…
Anyway, it worked for me.
A small calculation before moving on to the second chapter
- At least 300 items that work for you and only require an easy update
- 10 visits a day for each of them, which makes 3000 visits per month, that’s the minimum and this figure could reach 300,000 in the second year
- Let’s say that only 1% of your readers will buy your product which will make 30 sales each month during the second year and that’s the minimum believe me … Etc
Do you see how things are done? I don’t like to do this kind of calculations but I just want to put you in the mood
Focus on what you’re doing … tell you I want 10,000 visitors a month, I want 100 customers a month and I want a commission of 30 euros for each product and that within a year and I’ll do whatever it takes and not just everything I could to achieve this first goal
Why do you need to focus your efforts on converting to the place of wasting your time trying to bring back more traffic?
How do you increase your page conversion rate?
- What do they really need? your future readers
- What is the problem or lack they have and are willing to pay 50 euros (the price of your affiliated product you have chosen) to satisfy their needs once and for all?
- How do you approach and disarm them so that they decide to buy and see no other solution to their problem than this one (buying)?
- What could prevent them from putting their hands in their pockets and taking out those pesky 50 euros and especially how to help them do it (basically how to disarm them and shoot down all the reasons and excuses they find to keep their credit card warm?)
- And finally, how do you make them (your buyers) the new ambassadors of your brand and encourage them to promote you so that they bring you back new customers?
Credibility for more conversion and sales
- Amazon gives you guarantees and the transaction is safe
- They have a choice so you will surely find shoe at your foot
- The product you will receive it in good condition and on time
- People say good about Amazon and especially you are going to be refunded if the product is a dip or you could send it back if the ad is monsongère … Etc
So you understand, you have to be credible when you address your readers, you have to play card on table, you even have to before you choose the problems to solve and the products that go with it, you need to know your business better than the most share of the Internet users you’re targeting
The Fee To Help Your Reader Make a Decision
Here’s the logical next step of what you need to do to make your blog profitable:
- Find problems that you could find solutions to and especially problems for which you could find offers and affiliated products for example with margins and commissions above 50 euros
- Train yourself, master your subject, read on the subject, make yourself known in the online places where your future customers hang out, help them on social networks for at least 2 months without making any reference to any product or even talking about money
- Go to an affiliate platform and find up to 3 interesting products that solve problems related to your niche and problems on which your future audience asks questions in forums, on Facebook, … Etc
- Prepare 3 sales pages for these products and 3 complete articles on each of the problems that can solve its products
- Stay active in at least 6 Facebook Groups in relation to the theme of these products (you will notice that I base all my reasoning on the products and not on the topics of the articles because never forget why you do all this, it’s to earn money with your blog)
- Once your blog is ready, each sales page is linked to all other pages… etc. you will start to insinuate on the Facebook groups and forums on which you post before your re-thinking and your interventions that you actually know a blog that might be useful to them and that “they will even find products that you think are from very good solutions to their problems
- It’s up to you to decide whether you can claim the Blog or not!
This one is just one web marketing strategy among others, you can create very complete articles, useful and that really help your readers for free and you will propose your products as the last solution if they still do not manage to meet their needs
Find exceptional and rare products and offers to boost sales on your blog
80 $ commission for 15 or 20 minutes of assistance!
Give a pro image to make your content profitable
How to monetize and monetize your blog with Adsense?
- Choosing a niche whose subjects are most interesting to the world
- Choose topics for articles on which there are many ads on Google (the niches adapted to adsense)
- Choose keywords at a high-quality CPC for the content of your articles
- Have a lot of content on your blog
- Have significant organic traffic on your blog
- Make sure your ads encourage clicks, not just printing
- Target countries where the CPC (cost per click) of ads is high and the click is well paid (USA, Canada, Australia, Gulf country,… etc.)
- Install your ads in the right places (top right and above the fold and in the center of the article) … Etc
How to successfully sell affiliates on your blog?
- Never write an article on your blog dedicated to affiliation until after you choose the product you will promote in this article, It’s simple go for it on ClickBank, create your account for free, find a product to promote and create a article around this product
- You absolutely must have organic traffic on your affiliate links
- You’re going to have to buy traffic for the first 3 months for your affiliate links
- Choose products to promote that you know your audience will have to buy at some point
- Increase the conversion rate of your sales pages and items because traffic is not as important as conversion
- Always offer trendy products and continually renew your offerings according to your audience’s interests
- An article should never promote more than one product at a time
- Look at what your competitors are offering and try to offer better
- Don’t expect to get rich during the first 3 months of your adventure with affiliate sales, it will take you longer unless you are going to buy traffic (you will lose money at first but when you learn the Scaling and the good targeting, how do you create the right ads? how to bid? how to increase the conversion rate ,… etc. you’re going to start having profits with affiliation
How can you be successful selling your own products on your Blog?
- Create a Facebook page about your products and creations and promote this page
- Join Facebook groups that talk about products like yours and make yourself known without offering your products during the first 3 months, just refer people to your page and your blog
- Try to become an authority in your niche, in order to prepare your Followers to accept your offers later
- After two or three months, start talking and offering your products to your friends and followers
- Create an affiliate program to encourage others to resell your products
- Contact influencers and offer their partnerships
- Create a youtube channel and promote your products and send traffic back to your blog or sales pages
- Create compelling product listings on your blog
- Ensure a secure payment system on your blog or online store associated with it
- Take care of the images and photos of your products and make them emotional
- Talk about the benefits, the value of your products instead of listing its characteristics
- Create your own brand of, product and develop it over time
- Be prepared to tailor your product to the demands and requirements of your audience
- Be patient and know that this kind of business takes time for it to succeed and become profitable
- Prepare a small budget to promote your product and blog on Google or where your readers are
- I would like you to read the article again and understand exactly the message I tried to get you across.
- Don’t worry about traffic anymore, if you can boost the conversion rate of your articles and sales pages or your marketing emails, you will be able to monetize your blog even with a small traffic
- Plus when your conversion rate is high, you can buy traffic and earn 50 times more than you spend
- Work the conversion rate, improve your image on the net, assert yourself as authority in your theme and you will live with your blog and have recurring revenues, and liabilities thanks to the latter
- Sell your image before you try to sell your products
- All I have to do is wish you luck and ask you to come back to the article because I’ll improve it and update it later so that it’s a real help to you my readers
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?