How to optimize SEO a blog post?
Your articles are good, the content is rich and brings value, despite that they fail to generate traffic !!!
In this article, I would tell you why? and especially how to write a very good blog post and this in a short time and without being a pro keyboard; Follow me
Here are the main guidelines to follow when writing a blog post:
1-The length of your article:
you will notice that all the articles well classified on the SERP are good size (2500 to 5000 words) and above all very well written and this will lead us to the other requirements for your articles in order to optimize them for a good reference on google :
The choice of the article
You should start by choosing a relevant topic based on your niche and the interest it has on you.
the best is to go to answer the public and see what Internet users are looking for on your theme and try to repeat it
also go to Google trends to see the trend of these keywords; If it’s still topical and try to guess what your readers would need in the days and weeks ahead like this, you’ll be able to position yourself on keywords first and optimize your content the most.
The optimal writing of the article
Once you’ve selected your theme and keywords. Now all that’s left is to write a very good article, competitive and that brings something new to your subject. But not so fast. Before, it makes sense to study what the competition does in order to orient your article and try to do better .
Do a competitive audit by observing the approach that other blogs have that deal with the same topic as you.
You will have an idea of the essentials to address in your article, but also of the ideas to exploiter.et of the questions to which you will be referred to.
You can then start writing by structuring your article. before visiting the article:
- Use HTML h1, h2 and h3 tags. The h1 tag is to be used in the title of your article, when h2 and h3 are to be used in subtitles and subtitles.
- Use bold words to tell Google which keywords are important in your article. This corresponds to the <strong>tag.</strong>
- Optimize image size and tagging
- Add incoming and outgoing links which is the internal and external mesh.
- Be careful not to make “duplicate content” (duplicate content) I mean copy and paste from other articles even yours.
Optimize The look of the article:
Also take care of your article’s preview when it’s indexed and displayed on Google.
Here’s what a user sees on google:
Here are the key components of a research overview that you must focus on:
The title, URL and lameta-description:
2-The mesh of your article:
The internal mesh:
this is where we see the interest in having written several articles that completent.je advises you to inquire about the flotation line in a blog post because it is above this floating line that should be the majority of your links ( anchors).
3-integre a map site:
Quite simply; this map site tells google crawlers all the links they need to follow and don’t follow to save them time and google likes this and will optimize your content.
4-pass your site to the protocol https:
A secure site is better referenced on google.
How to optimize its text areas in a blog post:
1-the title:the title tag
- Under title 1 errors to avoid when installing heating
- Secondary title 1: Don’t choose the right brand of heating:…
- Secondary title 2 do not call on a specialist:.. And then.
- Under title 2: what you need to respect when installing your heating…
- Secondary title 1: provide a significant heating budjet:
- Srcondaire title 2 make several quotes:… Etc
3-The content of the paragraphs:
4-the meta description:
You can use the YOST plugin on wordpress, and is done manually also on other platforms.
5-the Alt tag pictures:
share, comment and above all sign up so you don’t miss anything from my advice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?